Having an emergency kit for your wedding day is essential, specially if you have allergies or any medical condition to be aware. Not only medical conditions but trust me you need to prepare for any unforeseen situation.
Here is a list of essential things you need to consider for making your DIY emergency kit.
- Any Allergy Tablets: The most important if you suffer from any allergies, this is the first thing you need to pack in your mini bag. You don't want your big day to end up at the hospital or any other place, so be sure for this is the first thing to pack.
- Blotting papers: You definitely need oil-absorbing sheets, you don't want to have a shiny face thru your day.
- Lipstick: I'm sure throughout the event you need to make some touch up in your lips.
- Tissues: For keeping away those happy tears. I'm sure you can find these at any drugstore in travel size.
- Mini Hair Spray: To prevent any misplaced hair.
- Stain Remover: You can pack a portable stain remover pen for any spills.
- Fragrance: Find a travel size of your favorite fragrance, and if there's not a travel size find a travel size perfume tube and fill it with the fragrance you are using, dab a scent on your pulse points to smell amazing all day.
- Breath mints: Prepare your mouth for that first kiss with your hubby with mini mints.
- Mini sewing kit: For any accident that could happen with your dress.
- Makeup bag: Look for a bag that you can load with all these items comfortably.
If you are way to busy with the last minute details of your wedding and couldn't make a DIY of your emergency kit, consider buying a prepackaged one. There are pouches prepared with like 40 different products to keep you looking fabulous and fresh on your wedding day. You can also consider this to take it to your honeymoon since all of the things are already travel size and you wont have any kind of problem taking it with you.